pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] problem using 0.135? on Win7pro.

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] problem using 0.135? on Win7pro.
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:05:47 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Bruce Bowler
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 1:05 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Pan-users] problem using 0.135? on Win7pro.

About once a week I get a pop-up that says

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Assertion failed!
Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pan\pan.exe
File: headers.cc
Line: 264

Expression !node->_article

For Information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts
(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

On some occasions, "ignore" pressed 15 or more times will let things
work again, other times I think I could press it until the cows come
home and I'd just get the message each time...

Any ideas on a) what causes the problem and b) which of the config
files to "fix" to work around the problem?

Thanks!
Bruce