pan-users

[Pan-users] ssl problems, not working on ports 443 or 563

From: bob
Subject: [Pan-users] ssl problems, not working on ports 443 or 563
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 22:17:08 +0000 (UTC)

My news server states that ssl is available on the usual ports, but after
changing the port on the server list, nothing happens. Task manager shows
what I am doing in the queue, but no connections.

Going back to port 119 lets everything work fine.
Did I miss something.  I did the installation using Scott Kuma's blog, but
nothing was mentioned about ssl on non-ssl options.  The headers should
show the release number.

Thanks in advance
Bob