pan-users

[Pan-users] article-cache v 0.139

From: poub281104-pan
Subject: [Pan-users] article-cache v 0.139
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 18:57:46 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

I use pan 0.139 on Xubuntu 12.04 and I meet problems downloading binaries but I
can see text only messages.
My usenet server is reader.usenetbucket.com, SSL 563.
1) Pan  does not keep the headers when I quit and I have to download them again.
2) I get the following error(s) when I want to download a file :
 ERROR: Could not open source file
/home/myname/.pan2/article-cache/address@hidden: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce
type
***It means no file or directory of this kind

I have emailed to the owner of this news servers and he replied to use
Binreader and it works perfectly so I deduce Pan is faulty.