pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Segfaults from recent pan2.git [crap, NOTSOLVED]

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Segfaults from recent pan2.git [crap, NOTSOLVED]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:03:43 +0000 (UTC)

walt posted on Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:31:29 -0800 as excerpted:

> A few minutes after I posted, pan segfaulted again with the usual
> backtrace involving gnutls, so I'll start over.  But there were no
> asserts involving g_object_ref/unref, so maybe there are two separate
> bugs?  Dunno.

FWIW...

I haven't done anything but report it to the pan-dev list/group (no
backtraces, etc, but I /did/ isolate the problem in the post), but I came
across a post that triggered a pan crash here.  Did you see that report
from 22 January to the dev list, obviously from me:

Subject: Reporting a crash-trigger post

The crash-trigger post was, in turn, on the gmane server (news.gmane.org),
so it should be verifiable by all.  Here's the IDing info from the above
post for it, with the from and message-id broken up at the @ in ordered
to keep gmane's email address encryption from destroying them: