pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] UseNet Reader for Macs post-Mavericks?

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] UseNet Reader for Macs post-Mavericks?
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 12:11:16 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Henry Rowbottom
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 11:56 AM
To: address@hidden

I had been using MT-NewsReader since God knows when, but the installation of Mavericks stopped THAT cold! I would like to find another Usenet newsgroup reader, and I have been pointed at Pan for Mac.

However, I don’t see many updates since 2012, and I am wondering whether it works on Mavericks, or whether that update squashed it, too? Can someone tell me whether Pan works on the Mavericks OS (10.9) or not?

And if it does NOT work any longer, does anyone know of a program that reads Usenet Newsgroups for a Mac?

Thanks,

Henry.

I can't answer your question but want to let you know that HTML/RTML messages are frowned upon here.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington