pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] UseNet Reader for Macs post-Mavericks?

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] UseNet Reader for Macs post-Mavericks?
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:16:51 -0700

On 07/02/2014 09:05 AM, Henry Rowbottom wrote:
  I suspect you spend a lot of time enforcing the language rule.

You suspect wrong. I don't think that we have to mention the html rule more than once a week here because most people read the list's rules and do their best to follow them. And, please note that nobody refused to help you because of the html, they just asked politely that you refrain from using it here in the future.