pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Messed up .newsrc

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Messed up .newsrc
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 18:26:01 -0700

On 10/09/2014 02:47 AM, Duncan wrote:
But the faster way to do it if you're simply changing servers (or if your
server admin reset the numbers and started over for some reason), is to
delete the entire newsrc file.

I tried that (Being cautious, I just renamed it.) and Pan crashed. Twice. Alas, abrt wasn't able to report properly to the Fedora bugzilla. I'll try putting the file back, removing the appropriate numbers and try again. Film at 11.