pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan doesn't delete cached article files on GUI article d

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan doesn't delete cached article files on GUI article delete - Bug? Change in behavior?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 12:46:09 -0700

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 07:07:21 +0000 (UTC)
Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> So is anyone building pan from current git using gcc4, and does
> current git pan still delete messages from the cache when they're
> deleted in the gui when built with gcc4?

I'm still using gcc4 (and I'd be still be using gnome2 if I could ;) and
pan does not delete anything from the cache when deleting articles.
I've never used pan the way you do so I've never had reason to notice
until now.  I'm very happy with the bug fixes Detlef and Rhialto are
supplying and Petr is committing, and I thank all three again for
their time and talent.

I notice that someone from Brazil just supplied a translation update,
so others all over the world are most likely going to thank them once
the major distros start building packages from this new repository.