pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan compose windows, word wrap, line length limit.

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan compose windows, word wrap, line length limit.
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 05:44:13 +0000 (UTC)

Dave posted on Sat, 19 Nov 2016 02:52:45 +0000 as excerpted:

> Where do I set the word wrap limit for the compose window?
>
> It used to wrap at about 75 chars.  Now it doesn't.  Has a setting
> changed somewhere or have I accidently hit a ctrl-key combo and switched
> it off?
>
> "Wrap text" in the compose windows EDit menu is on.

Try hitting the "w" key in the main window.

That's the default "display wrap toggle" hotkey, as opposed to the
"compose wrap toggle" you mentioned.  The menu entry for the function
matching that (default) hotkey is view > body pane > wrap article body.

There's also a toolbar button for it.  Second from the right.  Toggling
the function (however you do it) should toggle that button between
depressed and not, as well, so you can visually track whether wrap is on
or not.