pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan compose windows, word wrap, line length limit.

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan compose windows, word wrap, line length limit.
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 11:52:27 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 05:44:13 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> Dave posted on Sat, 19 Nov 2016 02:52:45 +0000 as excerpted:
>
>> Where do I set the word wrap limit for the compose window?
>>
>> It used to wrap at about 75 chars.  Now it doesn't.  Has a setting
>> changed somewhere or have I accidently hit a ctrl-key combo and
>> switched it off?
>>
>> "Wrap text" in the compose windows EDit menu is on.
>
> Try hitting the "w" key in the main window.
>
> That's the default "display wrap toggle" hotkey, as opposed to the
> "compose wrap toggle" you mentioned.  The menu entry for the function
> matching that (default) hotkey is view > body pane > wrap article body.
>
> There's also a toolbar button for it.  Second from the right.  Toggling
> the function (however you do it) should toggle that button between
> depressed and not, as well, so you can visually track whether wrap is on
> or not.

Yes, that turns word-wrap on/off but I want to find where Pan specifies the
point at which word-wrap
occurs.  It's currently word-wrapping at ~100 chars.

What does this look like to you?  Right now, here, the word-wrap happens
directly after the "word-wrap"
with "occurs" starting on the next line, giving about one and half lines of
test.  No hard retiurns typed at all.

--
Climate Change may be raising the sea levels, but the gene pool
seems to be drying up.