pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan always crashing fast again

From: reijo . korhonen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan always crashing fast again
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2023 02:46:02 +0300

On Sat, 2023-07-29 at 19:18 -0700, dchmelik@gmail.com wrote:

> > Note the "debug_info, not stripped" part which indicates that the
> > binary contains debug symbol and variable names. [...]
> This time I edited pan.SlackBuild to not strip the binary and it's
> like
> you explained above.  I ran gdb with instructions from
> http://pidgin.im/development/debugging/ and got an almost 30MB error
> log... is this what you want or did I do something wrong, and if
> it's
> useful, where should I post it?

Seems, that pan is maintained here

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan

Make on issue. Don't send whole file, but few last lines. Here is an
example

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/-/issues/167

If you have same case, don't make new issue, but make update to an
exiting issue.

--
Reijo Korhonen, old-school developer