pan-users

[Pan-users] can't move anything

From: David Chmelik
Subject: [Pan-users] can't move anything
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 02:07:02 -0000 (UTC)

After Dominique Dumont's help (deleted ~/.pan2/groups) I got pan 0.154
working again without crashing, but now I can't move anything: headers,
sides of pane, etc.  I use some groups with long names and long subject
lines so want to move those... currently the date header takes up more
than half the header space when instead the subject one should and the
author one should be a bit longer too.  I guess this is a relic from when
screens were smaller (I use 4K now but have it on one-half a screen side)
but I used to be able to move headers... is it some setting I missed?  I
don't know if I have to leave pan on maybe overnight or a few days before
it downloads all headers again to prevent the crash.  With the number of
groups I subscribe to it might take a long time...