pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] can't move anything

From: Dominique Dumont
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] can't move anything
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 11:44:36 +0100

On Tuesday, 2 January 2024 08:20:36 CET David Chmelik wrote:
> Here you go, but I don't think it shows anything I haven't adequately
> described, just is evidence/proof: http://youtu.be/VfW1V73fzkk .

I've viewed it.

You mentioned that you're running pan on slackware. What window manager are
you using (kde, gnome or something else ?).

Are you using X11 or wayland ?

I see on the video that the header scroll bar disappear when you hover on a
draggable area, this may indicate that dragging a border is possible even
though the mouse cursor has not changed.

Could you try to move a header column separator when the scrollbar vanishes
when you hover the separation between 2 columns ?

HTH