pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] interface bug (or not?)

From: Dominique Dumont
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] interface bug (or not?)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 19:08:52 +0100

On Wednesday, 13 March 2024 18:25:01 CET Dominique Dumont wrote:
> The code you've found does not use MIME in its heuristics. I believe this
> code could be improved to take MIME into account.

I pushed a possible fix on branch fix-gui-bug [1] (although this patch
does not use MIME information. see [2] for explanations)

There may be other side effects where it could display article instead
of offering the save widget.

Please try this out.

All the best

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/-/tree/fix-gui-bug?ref_type=heads