paparazzi-devel

[Paparazzi-devel] Bat value error and V4.9

From: ebahier
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Bat value error and V4.9
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 19:24:53 +0100

Hi,

Now I can compile on lisaL and booz....

On LisaL, I havea problem with the BAT on the  ground station.

The ADC0 (pin14) really move (oscilloscope), the CPU has been changed...

On the PC the value of BAT (lab psu) it change on boot, but still stable untill I reboot LisaL..

After the boot, I can do anythink with my PSU, the ground station still on the boot value...

regards,

Eric