paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] adding ant support to paperclips

From: nferrier
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] adding ant support to paperclips
Date: 09 Sep 2002 09:59:15 +0100

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fabr=EDcio?= Matheus =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gon=E7alves?=
<address@hidden> writes:

> I could write a ant build, if you could commit that.
> I think ant is a great tool, even dont been gnu.

If you're willing to contribute an ANT script then I can probably write
a configuration that will include it.

I like ANT too, I don't think it's as flexible as make. It does
have one big problem though: it's not everywhere like GNU make is and
you have to have java to make it work.

But if you write a script I'd be happy to accept it.

Nic