paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Daytraders release

From: mardell ferguson
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Daytraders release
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:35:06 -0000

Realtime traders update.
Bottom Feeder Alert Gaining the street he approached a gendarme and repeated his question, with no better result than before, for the fellow waved his arms wildly in all directions and roared a volley of incomprehensible French phrases that conveyed no meaning whatever.
Aggressive traders will want to pay close attention to, Remington Ventures Inc. I believe we will soon follow her, announced the Wizard, in a tone of great relief; for I know something about the magic of the fairyland that is called the Land of Oz.
RMVN I.
0.07 last trade! If ever I travel in foreign countries again, said Rob, I'll learn their lingo in advance.
Remington Ventures Flips the 1.5 TriIIion DoIIar Daily Currency Exchange Market with it's new technology. Why doesn't the Demon get up a conversation machine that will speak all languages? By dint of much inquiry, however, and after walking several miles following ambiguous directions, he managed to reach the residence of President Loubet.
Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. But there he was politely informed that the President was busily engaged in his garden, and would see no one.
It not only analizes the 1.5 TriIIion a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! Let us be ready, for we may be sent for any minute.
RMVN is at a low low price. can.
---The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90--- That's all right, said the boy, calmly.
Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? If he's in the garden I'll have no trouble finding him, Then, to the amazement of the Frenchmen, Rob shot into the air fifty feet or so, from which elevation he overlooked a pretty garden in the rear of the President's mansion. The place was protected from ordinary intrusion by high walls, but Rob descended within the enclosure and walked up to a man who was writing at a small table placed under the spreading branches of a large tree.
Information in this report may contain forward 1ook ing statements within the meaning of sec tion , 27 a of the Securitiesact of l933 and Section 2lB of the SEC Act of l934, statements that involve discussions of future events. He put the piglets safely away in his pocket again and then he and Zeb got into the buggy and sat expectantly upon the seat.
Don't rely on them. Past perf 0rmance isnt indicitive of future results. We have not received any payment for this advertisementfor rmvn but we are in talks and expect to receive a ca 5h payment from a thirdparty, not an officer or director or affi Iiate. PennySt0 cks are high ris k. Will it hurt? asked the boy, in a voice that trembled a little.
If you are not a sav vy in vest or we suggest you sit back and justwatch. This report shall not be construed as any kind of recommendation ln vestment advice orsolicitation.It is a watch only, always Call yourbroker or ln vestment advisor first. Is this President Loubet? he inquired, with a bow.