paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] vacation & release candidate

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: [paragui-dev] vacation & release candidate
Date: 07 May 2002 19:34:42 +0200

Once a year (sometimes twice) i take a break,...

The time has come to say good bye temporarily.
:))

Ok. I'll be out of order for the next 2 weeks (starting from Thursday).
I'll take a trip to egypt to relax and recharge my batteries. Some of
you might guess want pulls me to egypt,...

Right. SCUBA diving..
Yeah :))

But before i leave i'd like to leave some "home excercises" for you:
;-)

ParaGUI 1.0.2 is nearing. I wrapped a package available from here:
ftp://ftp.bms-austria.com/pub/paragui/snapshots/paragui-1.0.2-rc1.tar.gz

I updated PhysFS to version 0.1.5 (which also contains MacOS classic
support). I also added a file called missing.cpp which provides a
replacement for strdup. Maybe Keith and Roy could merge their changes
into this version.

Maybe the debian guys can test if the compiling bug for ia64 & alpha is
definitely fixed.

Maybe someone manages to compile this release on FreeBSD, IRIX, Solaris
and Windows. I don't know if it still compiles due to the phyfs changes.

These things would be essential for releasing 1.0.2 asap.

Have a great time,...

Alex