paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] want to add paragui

From: andy uehara
Subject: [paragui-dev] want to add paragui
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 02:03:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am working on a project called American Sign
Language Learning Aid (ASLLA). it's at
aslla.sourceforge.net

I would like to use paragui for my gui. The main
problem I have is that I am using linux to
cross-compile windows binaries. I am having problems
cross-compiling SDL_image.

I read on a recent posting on the SDL list, that it's
possible to build paragui with out SDL_image. it's
mesage: