Re: [paragui-users] Making ParaGUI play nice with other SDL libraries

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Making ParaGUI play nice with other SDL libraries
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

If you're going to do this, check out the
double-buffer example.  What you want to do is set up
the screen context outside of paragui, and instead of
using PG_Application::run, you'll want to pass events
into paragui.  I do that in my paragui minesweeper if
you want to look (www.geocities.com/andrewhford/ see
sdlmain.cpp).

Andrew.

http://www.gamesdomain.com/gdreview/zones/reviews/pc/oct97/uo01.html