[paragui-users] Problem in linux

From: Roger D. Vargas
Subject: [paragui-users] Problem in linux
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:35:20 -0400 (CDT)

After some problems with sdl 1.2.4 i had to reinstall all libs from
tarball instead of rpms. I tried to install paragui 1.02 and it compiled
and installed fine, but my configure script doesnt detect it (neither
test apps compiles). this is the error:

checking for paragui-config... /usr/local/bin/paragui-config
checking for PARAGUI - version >= 1.0.0... no
*** Could not run PARAGUI test program, checking why...
*** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means
*** that the run-time linker is not finding PARAGUI or finding the wrong
*** version of PARAGUI. If it is not finding PARAGUI, you'll need to set
your
*** LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, or edit /etc/ld.so.conf to point
*** to the installed location  Also, make sure you have run ldconfig if
that
*** is required on your system
***
*** If you have an old version installed, it is best to remove it,
although
*** you may also be able to get things to work by modifying
LD_LIBRARY_PATH
configure: error: *** PARAGUI version 1.0.0 not found!

--
Roger D. Vargas         | El sistema se apagara en 5 segundos.
ICQ: 117641572          | Salvese el que pueda!