Re: [paragui-users] Problem in linux

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Problem in linux
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:35:32 -0400 (CLT)

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Roger D. Vargas wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Eric Ross wrote:
>
> > I guess you have a vanilla RedHat/Mandrake and you compiled everything
> > and installed in /usr/local. Check /etc/ld.so.conf and make sure there's a
> > line pointing to /usr/local/lib there.
> Yes, and also run ldconf a couple of times, after installing.

OK. What do you get if you do
paragui-config --cflags
paragui-config --libs
?

If you try to compile some test file with:
g++ test.cpp `paragui-config --cflags --libs`
what happens?

--
Word is no doubt faster for oppressed office workers and others who just
need to throw something together and get in the post fast without worrying