[paragui-users] how to load the theme from a different directory ?

From: Vibhu Rishi
Subject: [paragui-users] how to load the theme from a different directory ?
Date: 23 Jul 2002 13:54:55 +0530

hi,
I am trying to load a theme from a different directory and everything is
going okay, except that I cannot see the fonts. I am trying out with the
default theme only, but specifying my own directory :

        app.LoadTheme("default",true,"../dat/");

All the buttons,etc are getting loaded, but not the font. where the
letters should be I am seeing boxes.

Can someone throw some light on this ?

regards

vibhu..