[paragui-users] crash

From: keanu
Subject: [paragui-users] crash
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 23:16:29 +0200

Hi,

I seem to have a problem compiling/running paragui on windows
when i compile the tutorials and run them they always crash (except for tut1 works)
The instruction at "0x1002b370" referenced memory at "0xcccccc02". the memory could net be "read"
^ errors like that
(when i hit debug: 1002B370   mov         eax,dword ptr [ecx] (don't know if this is usefull info))

i'm just an amatuer programmer so i don't realy know where to start looking to what the problem is
(vc++6.0/winxp/paragui1.0.2/correct version of dll's(someone on irc said that was the problem), i set all the options (multy thread dll etc))

the tuts seem to work fine on my linux, its realy nice, i realy hope someone can help me find a solution.

Thanks in advance
(sorry for my bad english)