[paragui-users] Text rendering + OpenGL

From: Kamil Skalski
Subject: [paragui-users] Text rendering + OpenGL
Date: 26 Feb 2003 09:58:52 +0100

> fast - fairly.  (I'm not that happy with current font handlers but have
> yet to come up with better)

Nowdays in this world, there is a big temptation to stop thinking. You
just search in google and find almost every information or program. I
typed in "freetype opengl", and the first result was
http://oglft.sourceforge.net/
which seems to be solution for your problem :)
Fortunately I still have many interestung problems and tasks, which I
wouldn't find google ;)
Well, I didn't test that library, but for a first glance it looks nice.