[paragui-users] How to pass a crtain userdata to PARAGUI_CALLBACK ?

From: juri
Subject: [paragui-users] How to pass a crtain userdata to PARAGUI_CALLBACK ?
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:28:01 +0200

  Hi,

i dom´t fully understand how to access userdata in PARAGUI_CALLBACK.
Let´s say i have a Listbox (or a Radiobutton). And i want to use the name or the ID or The actual Content in the CALLBACK function. Like: I klick the ListBoxItem "AnItem". "AnItem" contains the Text "ThisIsASample". Now i klick The button, and i want to have a pointer to "ThisIsASample" to proceed. Hope you understand what i mean...

Also if anybody could point my in the right direction how i can find out these things myself that would be nice.

THX, John