[paragui-users] ParaGui and OpenGL

From: Andre Groß
Subject: [paragui-users] ParaGui and OpenGL
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:20:37 +0200 (MEST)

Hi !!

Finally I got ParaGUI working under Windows. I just had to use VS.net 2003
instead of 2002 and all worked. :-(

Now my goal is to create a simulator with a 3D window which shows the
progress and some buttons, dialogwindows and stuff for configuration.

Is there anything spezial I have to do for this ? ParaGUI is based on SDL
and this supports OpenGL. So it should be no problem.

Does somebody have a little example ?

Andre