Re: GNU Parallel 20180122 ('Mayon') released [stable]

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: GNU Parallel 20180122 ('Mayon') released [stable]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 09:14:09 +0100

:
:
>> While I was merrily updating the parallel package in GNU Guix, the
>> tarball's hash and contents changed. This was about two hours ago.

Ha! Here I naïvely thought thought that I could update the release
without anyone knowing, since I had not sent out a release email yet.

As you have guessed I found a minor bug in

> src/env_parallel.ash
> src/env_parallel.dash
> src/env_parallel.sh

while releasing. I fixed the bug and uploaded the new tar file.

I never expected anyone would download the file without a release email.

/Ole