partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] New compile error...

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] New compile error...
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 14:36:42 +0200 (CEST)

So you tried the CVS on Solaris!
I have some specific questions:

Is gethostbyname_r well detected? One HAVE_FUNC_GET.... should be defined
in config.h after running configure.

Any compilations warning?

And of course: did you try to run partysip? Any success?
Partysip can now handle statefully some calls (mainly
those that contains FQDN or domain name wil be resolved)

Thanks
Aymeric

On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Tim Na wrote:

> Thanks, it works now.
> I run the bootstrap file and configure and make again.
> When I checked the make file again it showed different contents.
>
> distclean-compile:
>  -rm -f *.tab.c
>
> include $(DEPDIR)/ppldns.Plo
> include $(DEPDIR)/ppldso.Plo
> include $(DEPDIR)/pplgetopt.Plo
> include $(DEPDIR)/pplinit.Plo
> include $(DEPDIR)/pplmd5.Plo
> include $(DEPDIR)/pplpipe.Plo
> include $(DEPDIR)/pplsocket.Plo
> include $(DEPDIR)/ppltime.Plo
> include $(DEPDIR)/ppluinfo.Plo
>
> I wonder what was wrong before? :-()
> weird..

sometimes, after a change in the configure.in script,
I have to run several times ./bootstrap to update
all files!
yes: weird...

Aymeric