partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] New compile error...

From: Tim Na
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] New compile error...
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:37:42 +0900

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aymeric Moizard" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 9:36 PM

> So you tried the CVS on Solaris!
> I have some specific questions:
>
> Is gethostbyname_r well detected? One HAVE_FUNC_GET.... should be defined
> in config.h after running configure.

No, it is not detecting.
There must be something missing in parytsip configuration since the test example
for gehostbyname_r works fine.

> Any compilations warning?

No compilations warning except the function pointer setting to void *. :-)
But there is a new warning that happens in CVS during configure.
It didn't happen before, wonder if my configuration is wrong.

checking resolv.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for resolv.h... yes
checking arpa/nameser.h usability... yes

> And of course: did you try to run partysip? Any success?
> Partysip can now handle statefully some calls (mainly
> those that contains FQDN or domain name wil be resolved)

I haven't checked the stateful mode yet, but I will let you know
after I did some test on it.

Regards,
Tim Na