partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] static registration problem

From: Florian Winterstein
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] static registration problem
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:01:59 +0200

Hi,

as far I understand a periodic UA registation is required for a config
entry:
user  sip:address@hidden    none none

Regarding the following config entry:

user  sip:address@hidden    none none        sip:address@hidden

What's the difference? Why is the periodic registration in this case not
unnecessary?

Florian