partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] static registration problem

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] static registration problem
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:41:31 +0200 (CEST)

This is more a bug in the initial configuration I made for partysip.
I think I should just not allow the last entry as it is confusing
for people. Also, one could enter a wrong entry that will appear to
be valid and the proxy will try this address for a while before it
expires.

I would not say that this entry is "not necessary" but rather
that it is "forbidden"...

I'd like to keep this functionnality only for testing purpose.
So the next version of partysip won't show that it is possible
to add temporary locations.

Aymeric