partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Installation problem

From: Ravi
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Installation problem
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:11:31 +0530

Hi Aymeric,

Thanks for your valuable information.

I have followed the instructions you have given, but still following is the
message when I run the partysip command with -f option of the configuration
file.

Found new address:   ------- displaying correctly....

The error message is

"DEBUG: [get_output_if] setsockopt(SOL_SOCKET, SO_BROADCAST: Bad file
descriptor
Default Gateway Interface detection failed. Please define "serverip" in the
config file"

Also I want to know how to test whether the partysip is working correctly or
not?

Thanks!!

Regards,
Ravindra