partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] regarding running party sip

From: Ashutosh P - SPAN
Subject: [Partysip-dev] regarding running party sip
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:13:20 +0530

Hi,
A warm Hello to all from a new member in this mailing list.
I am sarting to use osip and party sip and planning to first understand
the code and develop some stuff.
I have got the tar files and compiled them.
But I dont know how to run the application or where to start with.
Can somebody please guide me in this regard or is there any document for this?
Any application is available to work as a softphone on a linux system?

Thanks & Regards,
    Ashutosh Pattanaik.

SPAN Systems Corporation, Bangalore.
"Steering Progress. Together"

This email message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the use of an individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or address@hidden and destroy the original message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of SPAN, shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.