pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Hello!!!

From: Daniele Calleri
Subject: [pdf-devel] Hello!!!
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:14:32 +0100

Hello! I'm Daniele, glad to be in this mailing list!
I'm italian so my english isn't very perfect!! :-D
But i'll try to speak the best i can!
I'd like to do something for this project. I'm a programmer with experience in Java and python, but i also have a good C knowledge(i don't like java too much, =D ), so.. i'd like if you could guide me with the NEXT task called "Common Data Structures: file specifications". Maybe i can help you. Thanks!

Daniele