pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Encoding conversion functions

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: [pdf-devel] Encoding conversion functions
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:18:14 +0100

Hi Jose,

I prepared the charset conversion function, with UCS4 as intermediate encoding for all the transformations. Available encodings are: UTF16BE, PDFDocEncoding, ASCII and UCS4.
I also prepared the test-encoding file for the torture chamber, which is integrated in the Check framework. Which is the way to proceed now? Should I send to you a patch file directly?

Regards,
Aleksander