pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Encoding conversion functions

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Encoding conversion functions
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:29:32 +0100

   I prepared the charset conversion function, with UCS4 as intermediate
   encoding for all the transformations. Available encodings are: UTF16BE,
   PDFDocEncoding, ASCII and UCS4.
   I also prepared the test-encoding file for the torture chamber, which is
   integrated in the Check framework. Which is the way to proceed now? Should I
   send to you a patch file directly?

You should sign papers in order to integrate your changes. A private
message with details follows.

Thanks.

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>