pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] some pdf creation code

From: Joe Pfeiffer
Subject: [pdf-devel] some pdf creation code
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:40:57 -0700

I came across a description of your project this evening on
linux.com.  Looks nice!

I am the author of libpdf, a pdf generation library I wrote for my own
use a few years ago and released under the gpl (v. 2) in case it might
be valuable to others.  So...  I'm just pointing you to the tarball;
you are (of course) welcome to any of the code in it.  If you would
like to use it, and you need any sort of release from me other than
the license it was released under, please contact me and I'll be happy
to provide it.  If you have any questions about the code, again
contact me and I'll be pleased to give you any information you need.

http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~pfeiffer/libpdf-0.1.0.tar.gz

-Joe Pfeiffer.