pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] some pdf creation code

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] some pdf creation code
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:59:12 +0100

Hello.

   I am the author of libpdf, a pdf generation library I wrote for my own
   use a few years ago and released under the gpl (v. 2) in case it might
   be valuable to others.  So...  I'm just pointing you to the tarball;
   you are (of course) welcome to any of the code in it.  If you would
   like to use it, and you need any sort of release from me other than
   the license it was released under, please contact me and I'll be happy
   to provide it.  If you have any questions about the code, again
   contact me and I'll be pleased to give you any information you need.

   http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~pfeiffer/libpdf-0.1.0.tar.gz

Many thanks! I just reviewed the code and would be quite interesting
to use it (the code and/or the ideas) in the writer module of the
library (see http://www.gnupdf.org/Lib:Architecture/Object_Layer).

Given your experience would be quite useful your assistance in the
design of the writer module. I know this is demanding a lot but, would
you like? :)

--
Jose E. Marchesi   <address@hidden>
                   <address@hidden>