pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Introduction

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Introduction
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 21:55:59 +0100

Hello.

   However, I've only been with Adobe for a little over a year now.  Prior
   to that, I ran a successful PDF consulting business and have been
   involved with the open source community for over 10 years now.  During
   that time, I have contributed to every major (and some minor)
   open-source PDF libraries including iText, Poppler, Xpdf, JPEDAL and
   PoDoFo.  While I am no longer able to contribute source code to these
   projects, I remain active on their mailing lists helping out answering
   technical questions and provide sample/test files as necessary.  I hope
   to be able to the same with the pdf-devel product.

Thanks and welcome.

--
José E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>

GNU Project       http://www.gnu.org