pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] unit tests

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] unit tests
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:20:46 +0100

   I'm wondering what happened to all the old unit tests?  Were they not
   doing anything useful?

Due to the new design of the library the code covered by these unit
tests should be rewritten (including an API change).

   Can we agree to make an effort to keep up with the unit testing, even
   at this very early stage?  It is only going to get more difficult to

   Thoughts?

Please take a look to http://gnupdf.org/Lib:Torture_Chamber I changed
the tests organization a bit.

The idea is to follow the following workflow for each library module:

   module API design -> unit tests design -> unit tests implementation

See for example http://gnupdf.org/Lib:Torture_Chamber/Stream_Module

What do you think?