pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] change in tasks management

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] change in tasks management
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:14:03 +0100

I introduced a change in the tasks management. The "Tasks Description"
section now reads:

   Tasks Descriptions

   We usually store tasks descriptions in the savannah tasks tracker,
   but sometimes a task is complicated enough to require a more
   complete description (with images, diagrams, etc). In the later
   case we use a wiki page to contain the task description.

   Each task in the tasks pool (in savannah) has a unique ID
   associated, such as #nnnnn. The corresponding wiki page containing
   the description of the task (if any) would be Tasknnnn.

   A link to the task description wiki page will be provided in the
   description of the savannah task.