pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] time module unit test cases

From: anish patil
Subject: [pdf-devel] time module unit test cases
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:42:40 -0700

Hi all,

I have written some basic test cases for time module . Please find them attached.

Please review them So that i can write advance test cases i.e those will cover complete functionality

I have following queries regarding time module-

1: I read document Architecture of time module.I found following :-

   <doc>
    The pdf_time_t opaque data type represents a specific UTC date and time. It is a discrete point in the continuous time line. The resolution is in seconds.
   </doc>

   I am not able to understand it clearly. Can anybody give me example of type pdf_time_t?

2: For structure struct pdf_time_cal_span_s,what is the significance of member pdf_u32_t sign?

    Can you please give me example of how to use it?

Thanks in advance
--
Anish Patil