pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] time module unit test cases

From: anish patil
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] time module unit test cases
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:17:54 -0700

Hi All,

>>  I have following queries regarding time module-

 Again i am having some queries :)

>>Since it is an opaque type you (as a library user and while writing
>>unit tests) dont need to know how it is implemented. If you find
>>yourself needing to know how pdf_time_t is implemented then there is a
>>bug in the API.

1  I want to create time object of following type pdf_time_t as follows:-

    FEB 2 2008-01-01 12:00:00 IST

   How do i create it ? Is their any function for this?

2:  From the documentation regarding data type pdf_time_span_t i understood that it contains time difference between two time objects

    Is my understanding correct?

    so if i want to create  time span of say 12000 seconds How to create that?

3:  I am not getting meaning of function  pdf_status_t pdf_time_span_set (pdf_time_span_t span, pdf_i32_t high_value, pdf_u32_t low_value)?

Thanks in advance

--
Anish Patil