pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hi!

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hi!
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:51:35 +0200

Hello Eder.

        My name is Eder Arroyo, I would like to contribute to GNU
   software, I was looking some projects to work in, but I spoke with
   an ex co-worker (Aleksander Morgado) and told me about gnu pdf. I
   would like to enter the project and help If you do not mind.

You are welcome! :)

        I have seen a previous email about the Filesystem Module (was
   pretty ready to start development), and maybe I could contribute in
   this part because I have kwnoledge managing files, directories, etc,
   due to my experience in antivirus software, but I am olso open to
   other alternatives.

I am writing the API for the filesystem module right now. As soon as
it is finished and discusses I will insert the appropriate tasks in
the flyspray and we will start the implementation. In the meanwhile
you could read the contents in our website: http://www.gnupdf.org.
There is a lot of information related to the development (the library
architecture, tasks management, automatic reports, the torture
chamber, the library reference manual, etc).

   Thank you very much!

Thanks to you and welcome again.

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>