pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Hi!

From: Eder Arroyo
Subject: [pdf-devel] Hi!
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:36:47 +0200

Hello there!

     My name is Eder Arroyo, I would like to contribute to GNU
software, I was looking some projects to work in, but I spoke with an
ex co-worker (Aleksander Morgado) and told me about gnu pdf. I would
like to enter the project and help If you do not mind.

     I have seen a previous email about the Filesystem Module (was
pretty ready to start development), and maybe I could contribute in
this part because I have kwnoledge managing files, directories, etc,
due to my experience in antivirus software, but I am olso open to
other alternatives.

Thank you very much!

[pdf-devel] Filesystem update