pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] #pdf IRC channel

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] #pdf IRC channel
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:38:17 +0200

FYI.

We have created an IRC channel (#pdf) in the freenode network. While
IRC is in no way a good substitute to mailing lists (all the
development issues will be discussed in this list) it is a good medium
to share quick impressions and to have informal chat.

Although we will talk about the GNU PDF project in the channel it is
also oriented to general discussion about the PDF file format and the
associated technologies.

You all are welcome to join us in #pdf.

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>