pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Re: API consistency report problem

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Re: API consistency report problem
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:41:33 +0200

    > It seems the API consistency report is not working completely well. Some
    > of the functions in the Time module (pdf_time_get_utc_cal()  for
    > example) are reported as not implemented, but they actually are
    > available in the pdf.h header.

   Well, the script only matches exactly what is documented with each
   implemented function.  The procedures you mention are not exactly
   the same,

It is possible to change the perl script in order to ignore any
difference in the name of the parameters?
What for? I guess it's better to keep the same name of the parameters in the reference manual and in the actual API.