pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: Request for account in gnupdf.org

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: Request for account in gnupdf.org
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:43:21 +0200

Hello Preetam.

   I would like to help with the development of the gnu pdf project,
   but I am not really sure how I should start contributing, so any
   suggestions would be welcome.

Many thanks for your interest in collaborating in the development.

   I have also mailed address@hidden for account with
   gnupdf.org but have not  recieved no reply since.

Sorry about that. I have been travelling these days and had not an
opportunity to answer your email.

   I have studied the stuff in gnupdf.org . I would like to help with
   the foating point module developement(matrices and interpolation).

Nice. There is a primary version of the desired API of that module in
the Library Reference Manual. Did you take a look to it? You can find
the reference manual both in the webpage
(http://www.gnupdf.org/Lib:Reference_Manual) and in the
doc/gnupdf.texi file in the sources tree.