pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Time module

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Time module
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:33:04 +0200

   I finished the development of the Time module, at least until the unit
   tests from Anish get commited ;-).

Many thanks. You forgot to include pdf-alloc.h in both
pdf-time-string.c and pdf-time.c. I fixed it and merged the patch in
the trunk.

Nice, thanks... it has been my first day using bazaar intensively and couldn't end without any error. I really need more time to get used to having different branches for different patches and so on. But anyway, bazaar is great :-)